Africa Improved Foods Rwanda is home to some of the most exciting, inspirational and innovative people, passionately working with us to grow our business and cherish our products/brands. At the heart of our business are core values that define us, molding us into an employer of choice for talented and ambitious people.
We provide our employees with a world of opportunities to help them discover and develop their talents. This not only enables them to make better professional contributions but also enhances their personal growth.
We are also an equal opportunity employer and respect the varied nature and background of our staff. In fact, having colleagues from many different backgrounds give us deeper insights into consumer needs and enhance our relationships with all our stakeholders.
What AIF looks for:
- Ability to personify a high level of ethics, integrity, and professionalism
- We look for energy, motivation, ambition, honesty, creativity, innovation, flexibility, integrity, hard work, resilience, team players and self-starters
- Our vision is transforming lives through our values of taking initiative, being results-oriented, working together as one team, being the best you can be, communicating effectively and acting with integrity & responsibilty.
AIF offers internships to ongoing students and fresh graduates allowing them to develop their corporate skills. Our interns are taken through predefined program after which they receive feedback on their performance.
AIF is open to offering internship opportunities and our interns are usually taken through a defined development program that enhances skills and utilizes the potential of the student. After the internship, the intern is taken through a performance assessment to assist them in their next step in their career. Internship is one of the channels that AIF uses to create a talent pool for entry-level roles
What we look for:
- Ability to take initiative
- Team player
- Being the best you can be
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to act with integrity & Responsibility